Over the next week or two I have a whole bunch of fun things I’ll be making posts about…
Tuesday Tip is tomorrow and it’s all about lighting!
A post for MAC Extended Play Lash mascara will be up on Wednesday. I know it’s taken a while but I’ve been experimenting with the different ways to wear it so I can tell you the best ways to use this product! It’s such a different brush and formula that I really wanted to take my time testing it so I could give you all the most accurate review!
I got the last of the Jeffrey Campbell shoes I ordered and will be buying for a while, so I’ll be making a post on those later this week too! I want to get some good photos of them and write up reviews about comfort, sizing, etc… and my favorite places to purchase them. That will be a fun post and a little break from the world of makeup!
I also just ordered a TON of stuff from MAC’s Heavenly Creature collection, so I’ll be reviewing those as soon as they get here. It became available online today (not sure if it’s for Pro members only or everyone). I ordered it ASAP and got two day shipping so I’m hoping that it will get here soon enough for me to post my photos, swatches and reviews before it goes up for sale online to everyone and before the release date.
These are the items from Heavenly Creature that will have on the blog:
– Cut a Caper (midtone peachy pink)
– Cusp of Dawn (beiged pink)
– Fire Sign (red-pink)
– Pleaseureseeker (creamy peach)
– Venus (sheer yellow pink with pearl)
– Astral (bright yellow pink)
– Celestial Kiss (pale cool peach)
– Galaxy Rose (midtone violet pink)
– Meteoric (midtone vibrant coral)
– Strictly Plutonic (midtone pink-brown)
– Center of the Universe (coral with gold shimmer)
– Earthshine (tarnished bronze with gold pearl and pink reflects)
– Light Year (peachy pink with gold shimmer)
– Star Wonder (plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearl)
– Ring of Saturn (terracotta and gold melange)
– Solar Ray (peach and gold melange)
– Stratus (amethyst and gold brown melange)
– Supernova (magenta and burnished gold melange)
Mineralize Eye Shadow:
– Aurora (peach, green and brown melange)
– Bright Moon (grey, silver and icy green melange)
– Earthly (beige, peach and gold brown melange)
– Invincible Light (icy white, lavender and warm gold melange)
– Magnetic Attraction (orange, pink and gold melange)
– Neo Nebula (cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange)
– Sky (green gold, turquoise, and cobalt melange)
– Universal Appeal (gold, bronze and violet melange)
– Water (yellow, lime green and blue melange)
There are also skincare items in this collection that I will not be featuring because I don’t own them and am not planning on purchasing them. I will do a summary of them with descriptions but no photos unless I can get some at work or something.
False Lashes Mascara is part of this collection as well, but it’s permanent so I am not putting this in my posts for Heavenly Creature. It will be part of a MAC mascara post I’m currently working on, though.
The Duo-Fibre brushes 187, 188, and 286 are also included in this collection, but they are permanent too so I won’t be including them in my posts. They will be part of a brush post in the future!