Hey everyone! Long time no see, I know, but I’ve been super busy with work, as in glamming people up!
Yesterday I just wrapped on a couple of shoots for a calendar that’s for a local charity, which I will share on here as soon as I get approved images from the photographer. I’m super excited about it because I got to do some really creative makeups as well as some classic looks and they all turned out SO well!
I’ve been trying to come up with a better layout/outline for reviews to make it easier to read when you’re in a hurry, but I still want to cover all the important parts, as always. I think I may split posts between a brief rundown and a more in-depth/how-to, or put the more extensive part below the summary… What are your thoughts on this? I’d love for some input!
Some additional ideas for regularly featured posts are monthly favorites, what’s trending in the makeup world, and adding a skincare feature each week for “Skincare Sunday” of something new or something that’s a must have product for me. I’m working on the whole YouTube thing but I’m still getting the hang of it and learning to edit, as well as overcoming my anxiety with filming (yep, I have anxiety disorder and it flares up PRETTY bad over some things)… Making videos is NOT as easy as it looks, but I’m getting there! I feel like I don’t want to half-ass my videos and disappoint anyone, ya know?
I’ve picked up a TON of new products over the past couple of months, which I’m currently photographing and rephotographing with my new lighting setup… I mean I’m working on it at this moment! So here are some of the posts that will be coming up in the near future:
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- Sunday Riley UFO Clarifying Face Oil
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Melt Cosmetics Hot Box Collection Haze Eye Shadow Stack
- Melt Cosmetics Hot Box Collection Lipstick in Cherried
- Melt Cosmetics Hot Box Collection AllDay/Everyday Lip Liners in Kink and Edible
- Melt Cosmetics Hot Box Collection AllDay/Everyday Eye Liners in Baked and Bloodshot
- Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Collection Lip Vault (all 8 Velour Liquid Lipsticks and all 5 Lip Ammunition Lipsticks
- Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Collection Watermelon Gum Lip Scrub
- Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Collection Skin Frosts in Summer Snowcone and Crystal Ball
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks (several permanent colors)
- Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Eye Shadow Palette
- Jeffree Star Princess Cut Skin Frost
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (not sure why I never posted it before?)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Glow in Perla, Bronzed, and Peach Fizz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills new Matte Lipsticks – All 30 of them, but in singles or groups for posts… That would be too overwhelming as one review!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills most recent single eye shadows from Summer 2017
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipglosses from Summer 2017 (only a few colors)
- Kylie Cosmetics In Love with the Koko Collection Matte Liquid Lipsticks & Gloss
- Kylie Cosmetics Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick set
- Kylie Cosmetics Send Me More Nudes Velvet Liquid Lipstick set
- Kylie Cosmetics Koko Collection Matte Liquid Lipsticks (excluding Gorg) & Gloss
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Genius Gel SuperCharged Oil Free Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
- Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronzer in the color Tantric
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo Blushes
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara (waterproof and regular formulas)
There are a lot more products too, but that’s just some examples of what I’ve been photographing and testing recently. I plan on slowly posting EVERY Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eye Shadow, Liquid Lipstick, and Lip Gloss too, as well as a lot of permanent products from MAC and other brands that have been my go-to’s for a long time!
Sometimes it may take me a while to get reviews up after a product launches because I do purchase everything myself, so I have to order it, receive it in the mail, THEN thoroughly test it out before I give you all my honest opinion. It’s also just dependent only work schedule at times, but I’m going to start pre-writing reviews so I can post them even when I’m swamped with other things and don’t have time to write!
Well, now you all know what’s been going on and what’s to come! If you have ANY suggestions for posts or products you’d like to see, please leave me a comment! I do this because of YOU, so your input is always appreciated!
Thanks for reading!