On the second day of Swatchmas, I give you MAC’s permanent range of Viva Glam Lipsticks! These lipsticks are formulated to be universally flattering, meaning that anyone (all ages, all races, all genders) can wear any of these colors and pull it off.
Every cent from the purchase of MAC’s Viva Glam Lipsticks goes directly to the MAC AIDS Fund, so if you buy one of these, or if you have in the past, you’re helping people out who are living with HIV and AIDS on top of getting an awesome lipstick for yourself. Since World AIDS Day was yesterday, I probably should have posted this then… Whoops!
If you want to learn more about the MAC AIDS Fund, click here, and if you’d like to buy a MAC Viva Glam Lipstick, you can head over to the MAC website, or visit your local MAC store or counter. You can also pick these up at Ulta now. Each lipstick sells for $18.50 and contains 3 g / 0.1 oz of product.
- Viva Glam I: Intense brownish blue-red (Matte)
- Viva Glam II: Creamy subdued pinkish-beige mauve (Satin)
- Viva Glam III: Muted brownish-plum (Matte)
- Viva Glam IV: I’ve can’t find this one on the website, but I’ve been told it might not be discontinued and may just be getting a reformulation… I’ll keep you all updated!
- Viva Glam V: Neutral pink with pearl (Lustre)
- Viva Glam VI: Terracotta-plum with pearl (Lustre)
These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.