On the fourteenth day of Swatchmas, I give you my five favorite AllDay/Everyday Eye Liners from Melt Cosmetics! Their eye pencil formula is intensely pigmented and creamy so it’s easy to apply and blend out if you want, but once it sets, it’s on all day! Most are waterline safe and all of them are smudge proof, waterproof, and transfer resistant with a 12 hour wear time claim (I get longer wear than that with most of them). I’m a sucker for warm tones, so that’s why I chose these particular liners, but they have quite a few more shades available too.
You can purchase these liners from www.meltcosmetics.com for $17 each. These pencils contain 1.20 g / 0.04 oz of product and vary in finish, which I’ll mention in the list of colors below. Melt Cosmetics is a cruelty free company and some of these pencils are vegan, but some are not and contain carmine.
If you want to know what I’m posting, testing, and loving, be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. You can find me @ lesley_makeup on all three platforms and I love hearing from you guys! If there are any products you want to see featured during Swatchmas (we’ve got 10 more days), or see reviews for any particular products soon, hit me up on social media and let me know or leave me a comment!
The AllDay/Everyday Eye Liners featured in this post are:
- Baked: Warm, ochre type of brown (ultra-matte formula | waterline safe | vegan)
- Bloodshot: Warm, burgundy/blood red (ultra-matte formula | waterline safe | non-vegan)
- Corrupt: Creamy, warm brown with intense copper fleck (reflect formula | not waterline safe | non-vegan)
- Filth: Dark, charcoal base with warm brown glitter (reflect formula | not waterline safe | vegan)
- Columbia: Rich, chocolate brown (ultra-matte formula | waterline safe | vegan)
These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.