On the twenty-first day of Swatchmas, I give you my five favorite Super Shock Shadows from Colourpop! These affordable eye shadows have a really neat, spongy texture but apply as powders. They’re very pigmented and easy to apply and blend, but the brighter reds and oranges can stain a bit. If you use these, make sure you apply a primer first!
Colourpop’s Super Shock Shadows are available from www.colourpop.com, and some are also available from Ulta (On the website, anyway. I’m not sure what they carry in store). These eye shadows sell for $5 each and contain 2.1 g / 0.074 oz of product. Colourpop is a cruelty free company and most of these Super Shock Shadows are vegan.
If you want to keep up with what I’m posting, testing, and loving, make sure you go follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. You can find me @ lesley_makeup on all three platforms and I love hearing from you guys!
The five Super Shock Shadows featured in this post are:
- Sequin: Rosy penny copper with multi-dimensional glitter (ultra-glitter formula | vegan)
- Paradox: Warm satin burgundy red (satin formula | non-vegan)
- Cuteologist: Burnt orange with gold glitter (ultra-glitter formula | vegan)
- Side Kick: Yellow orange with red, gold and pink glitter (ultra-glitter formula | vegan)
- Paisley: Sheer golden ivory laced with champagne and pink glitter (ultra-glitter formula | vegan)
My apologies that the products in the photo have been used but I meeeeean, I’ve had them for quite some time. They barely even look like I’ve touched them but that’s because you need so little product for amazing color payoff!
These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.