On the twenty-third day of Swatchmas, I give you my five favorite lipsticks from Melt Cosmetics! I know, I know… It’s another Melt post, but I’ve been using the lipsticks from this brand since literally the first week they came out and to this day, I still tend to reach for them before any other brand of regular, bullet-type lipsticks. Their pigmentation is insane and their formula may be incredibly matte, but they’re still very comfortable to wear all day long. These five colors aren’t necessarily the ones I’m using the most at the moment, but I went through all of them and these are the one that I’ve used the most over time. I hope that you all like these as much as I do.
If you want to pick up some lipsticks from Melt, you can head to their website at http://www.meltcosmetics.com. Each lipstick sells for $19 and contains about 4 g / 0.14 oz of product. Melt Cosmetics is cruelty free company and all of the lipsticks featured in this post are vegan.
To keep up with new posts on here, be sure to sign up for email/wordpress reader notifications. If you don’t wanna do that, you can always follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. You can find me @ lesley_makeup on all three platforms!
The five Melt Cosmetics lipsticks featured in this post are:
- Voyeur: Cool toned, glazed pecan shade (ultra-matte)
- Cherried: Dark, blackened, wine stained plum with brown-ish undertones (ultra-matte)
- Lucretia: Blood red mixed with demure nude aka warm toned, rosy pink (ultra-matte)
- Shady Lady: Shadowy magenta and vaguely hot pink (ultra-matte)
- Pink Heels: Warm toned pink with a subtle coral undertone (ultra-matte)
These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.