On the second day of Swatchmas, I give you Melt’s Vida Eye Shadow Palette from the brand new Amor Eterno collection! This collection was launched on Black Friday, although they did a limited release a few weeks ago, which is when I got it.
Vida is a highly pigmented palette that contains 10 eye shadows/pressed pigments and sells for $58. Each eye shadow weighs in at 0.52 oz / 16.3 g, for a total of 0.524 oz / 16.29 g of product. You can get this palette from the Melt Cosmetics website or Sephora. All shadows in this palette are vegan, except for Sol, but Melt is a cruelty-free company.
The colors featured in this palette are:
- Sarape: Metallic green salsa with gold glitter
- Papel Picado: Matte dazzling lime
- Amor Eterno: Matte bright citrine
- Agua Ardiente: Matte smokey olive
- Chocolate: Matte rich cacao
- Atole: Matte cinnamon beige
- Sol: Matte brilliant sunflower
- Pan Dulce: Matte prange marmalade
- Alegria: Metallic shimmering grapefruit
- Mexicana: Matte passionate warm red
This product was purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.