On the eighth day of Swatchmas, I give you the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina eyeshadow palette! This palette is very nice, highly pigmented, but also versatile. It has both matte and metalic/shimmery shadows, as well as neutrals and bold, bright colors that any skintone can make the most of for all types of looks.
This palette contains 11 shadows and 3 pressed pigments. Pigments and pressed pigments are technically not intended for use around the direct eye area, so I suggest using them over a primer and with some caution if you are typically irritated by certain pigments… I’ve never had any issues with any of the ones in this palette, but they can stain a bit if worn directly on the skin without a primer.
The ABH x Jackie Aina palette sells for $45 and contains 11.11 g / 0.392 oz of product. You can pick this up directly from the ABH website, Ulta, Sephora, Macy’s, and several other retailers. Anastasia Beverly Hills is a cruelty-free brand.
The eyeshadows and pressed pigments featured in this palette are:
- Soleil: Metallic soft peach with a gold shift
- Supreme: Matte rosy pink (pressed pigment)
- Pinker: Matte mid-tone cool plum (pressed pigment)
- Big Wig: Matte rich purple (pressed pigment)
- Dwollahs: Metallic golden olive
- Credit: Deep matte plum brown
- Lituation: Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift
- Zamn: Sparkling rose gold
- Wiggalese: Metallic cranberry red
- Shookington: Metallic violet with a blue shift
- Trust Issues: Sparkling white gold
- Edges: Matte deep peach
- Sponsored: Metallic chocolate with a teal shift
- Ginger: Matte caramel brown
This product was purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.