On the twentieth day of Swatchmas, I give you the Mini Gold palette from Natasha Denona! This palette may be small, but it’s absolutely stunning and the colors are flattering for every eye color. It’s super easy to create looks with and the shadows are just as high quality as the ones you find in Natasha Denona’s full size eyeshadow palettes.
The Mini Gold palette features five shadows, each weighing in a 0.8 g / 0.028 oz, for a total of 4 g / 0.14 oz of product. It sells for $25 from both the Natasha Denona website and Sephora website. Natasha Denona is a cruelty-free brand.
The eye shadows featured in this palette are:
- Lodge 283CP: Light transition shade
- Dark Sepia 47P: Dark sparkly shade (already existing shade)
- D’or 284M: Gold foiled shade
- Bia 285CP: Green transition shade
- Antheia 286DC: Golden green sparkly shade
This product was purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.