On the twenty-second day of Swatchmas, I give you the Twenty-Seven Eyeshadow Palette from Melt Cosmetics! This has been one of my favorite palettes since the day it launched, and it works for a variety of looks, as well as for a variety of skin tones. There is a good balance of highly pigmented, buttery mattes and smooth-as-silk shimmer/metallic shadows in this palette so I feel like it’s really usable for both daytime looks or for a more dramatic night out.
The Melt Twenty-Seven palette contains ten eyeshadows and a grand total of 20.70 g / 0.73 oz of product. It sells for $58 from both the Melt Website as well as from Sephora, where I believe it’s mostly available online but may also be stocked in some Sephora freestanding stores in larger cities. Melt is a cruelty-free brand and the Twenty-Seven palette is vegan.
The ten eyeshadows featured in this palette are:
- Naked Sleep: Matte hot apricot-nude
- Downtown: Matte baked clay hue
- Nip Slip: Matte provocative peach
- Moxie: Matte burnt orange
- Crimefighter: Metallic dimensional copper
- 1 More Thing: Matte warm taupe
- Thick: Matte rosy mauve
- Vegas Past: Bronze with green and rose gold reflects
- Whiskey Neat: Matte barrel-aged brown
- Moonchild: Matte deep maroon
This product was purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.