On the twenty-third day of Swatchmas, I give you my five favorite Liquid Set Lipsticks from Melt Cosmetics! I know I’ve said it a million times before, but I LOVE Melt and LOVE their liquid lipstick formula! It’s very liquidy, but not runny, and it’s extremely pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. Once it’s set, it’s a beautiful matte finish and wears well all day, as long as you stay away from eating oily or greasy foods (but that’s how any liquid lip is).
Melt’s Liquid Set Lipsticks each contain, on average, 3.36 ml / .11 oz of product and sell for $19 each from the Melt Cosmetics website. They do have sales from time to time, though, so if you sign up for their emails and you’ll know when you can get these at a discounted price! Melt Cosmetics is a cruelty-free brand and ALL of these liquid lipsticks are vegan!
The Liquid Set Lipsticks featured in this post are:
- Rebound: Sensual tuscan red (aka literally the perfect rosy lip) 3.12 ml / .10 oz
- Roc: Deep warm rose (also another perfect rosy lip) 3.75 ml / .13 oz
- Death Cherry: True deep cherry red (flattering red on EVERYONE) 3.66 ml / .12 oz
- Velvet Room: Deep black cherry (perfect dark lip on all skintones) 3.17 ml / .107 oz
- Bellastona: Candy apple red (bright, pinky red great for summer) 3.12 ml / .10 oz
These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive any type of PR or compensation for this post.